Wealthcare Investment Partners is a Comprehensive Financial Consulting Firm offering Investment and Advisory Services through LPLFinancial, as well as Retirement, Estate and Elder Care Planning, including Longterm Care Insurance.
For information contact:
Portsmouth Office: 35 Dyer St. Portsmouth, RI 02871
Phone: 401-682-2335 | Toll Free: 800-705-8797 | Fax: 401-683-1924
Smithfield Office: 9 Thurber Blvd. Smithfield, RI 02917
Local: 401-349-5333 | Toll Free: 888-682-5752 | Fax: 401-349-5566
Tip the scales in your favor.
The Law Office of Cynthia M. Furtado offers a wide variety of legal services, including family law, divorce, child support, child custody issues, visitation, guardianship, criminal law, juvenile law, care and protections, wills, power of attorney, living wills, personal injury and civil matters. Please call for a free consultation. Attorney Furtado is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts and Rhode Island and speaks Portuguese fluently. After hours and weekend appointments available for consultations.
414 County Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Fax: (774) 992-7747
Tax-advantaged benefits and solutions for small business owners
Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC’s) Microbusiness Division serves small business owners with 20 or fewer employees by helping to administer compliance and benefit options. TASC offers a variety of compliant solutions regardless of whether or not you sponsor Group insurance:
- A Section 105 Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) allows qualified small business owners to deduct their family’s out-of-pocket medical expenses as business tax deductions. The average BizPlan/AgriPlan Client saves over $5,500 each year! TASC also offers an industry-exclusive Audit Guarantee, Deduction Guarantee, and a TASC Card to make medical expense reimbursement as easy as the swipe of a debit card.
- A Small Business HRA (QSEHRA) enables employers with fewer than 50 employees to reimburse individual insurance premiums and out-of-pocket medical expenses. This Plan provides a tremendous opportunity for small employers who don’t offer Group insurance but want to help their employees offset ever-rising healthcare costs.
- FlexSystem Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) can provide significant pre-tax savings to employees and employers alike. Employees save nearly 30% on their eligible healthcare and/or dependent care expenses. And employers save on payroll taxes for each and every dollar of employee participation. Group insurance is required.
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged benefit account available to eligible employees who are enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). The funds contributed to an HSA are not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit and automatically roll over year-to-year with no risk of forfeiture.
- The Microbusiness Compliance Suite: Employers who sponsor Group health and welfare benefits and have more than one benefit-eligible employee are subject to ERISA, HIPAA, and Annual Notices and the fines and penalties associated with noncompliance of these Acts. We’ve got your back with our Microbusiness bundled service offering.
To learn more about TASC and how they may be able to assist your business please contact our TASC representative Julia Cordio directly at 608-852-8524 or email Julia.Cordio@tasconline.com.